Acupressure for Your Dog
Acupressure is an ancient healing act developed over 5,000 years ago, using the fingers to gradually work key points on the body. It is a form of physiotherapy that indulges in massage and stimulation of precise points on the body. It helps to restore, replenish and maintain the natural harmony and balance needed in animal and human to support optimal health and well-being. Animals are highly attuned to acupressure. Aimee has studied with her teacher, Kim Bauer, at the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute to gain her knowledge in Traditional Chinese Medicine acupressure and studied Five Element Theory.
What are the benefits of Acupressure?
– Boost immune system for change of seasons, pre and post surgery, vaccinations, etc…
– Alleviate anxiety, fear, depression, change in environment, behavioral issues, etc…
– Release endorphins, natural pain killers, instrumental in calming and relieving pain
– Strengthen muscles, tendons, joints and bones
– Enhanced mental clarity and calmness
– Release natural cortisone to reduce swelling and inflammation associated with injuries, arthritis, hip dysplasia, etc.